Friday, January 15, 2010

Moving on to my old navy finds!




Okay so Old navy definately was a big success! I have been buying my kids clothes for the following year, while they are on clearance at the end of the season since they were born. I save SO much money by doing this, and I love going into my basement when the seasons are getting ready to change and pulling out everything I bought! We also donate some of the clothing I find on clearance, and I sometimes resell it on ebay.

So my orginal grand total at old navy would have been: $917.00! Guess how much I paid?..........$157.00

- 38 shirts/sweaters
- 3 hoodies
- 6 pairs of jeans
- 4 pairs of pants
- 1 dress
- 2 skirts
- 1 womens shirt
- 1 womens yoga pant

The additional 50 % off, and then I also had my 25% off coupon from oldnavyweekly.com! What a deal!!! My kids are definately set!

No comments:

Post a Comment