Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Character bedding & much more on Clearance at TARGET!




I was in Target today and happened to go by the bedding isle. My son is a star wars fanatic and I was thinking about decorating his room in a star wars theme for his bday next month. To my wonderful surprise the entire character bedding selection was on sale. I purchased the comforter for only $20.98, down from $29.99, and the Sheet set was $13.98, down from $19.99! So I paid only $34.00, which is 33 % off. You nearly never find these sets on clearance. So if you are interested I would check them out ASAP! (I bought my at the N. Powers store in COS)

They had GiJoe, transformers, spiderman, batman and starwars. I did not go down the girls character isle, but I think there is a good chance that they are on clearance too.


Target is currently in the process of clearancing almost every dept in their store, in preparation for new spring items. There are isles and racks full of Shoes and clothing that are 30-75% off!!! I found some really great deals!

Girls Hoodie $2.98 & black maryjanes $4.24

black toddler shoes $2.48
Toddler girls Green striped outfit $ 3.24 &
dot dress $2.50
Toddler boots $5.24
Boys tshirts $1.98 each

No comments:

Post a Comment