Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Give a day get a day Disney Program


Some of you may have already heard about this program, but I wanted to share it with you who may not have. Disney is currently offering a promotion called "give a day, get a day" Basically they have 100's of volunteer oppurtunities avaliable in your area. You sign up to volunteer for one of the included affliates, and Disney will give you a free ticket to Disney World or Disney land!
My family is traveling to California this summer, so when I heard about his program, I thought it would be the perfect oppurtunity for us to go to Disneyland for FREE!!
Anyway we will be helping out with pet adoptions at our local pets Mart in March, and then we will recieve our free tickets! Savings for my family is $288.00, wow, and at the same time we are teaching our children a great lesson in volunteerism! Check it out now...give a day get a day program

No comments:

Post a Comment