Monday, February 1, 2010

Mommy cards only $1.99 for 100!


Vista Print recently came out with new Mommy Cards! I’m sure you’re wondering what the heck Mommy Cards are! …Well, let me ask you this, are you ever at the park with your kiddos when they meet a new playmate? This is the time when these nifty Mommy Cards will come in handy. You see, you can just take out one of these adorable Mommy cards and hand them to the mom of your kiddos new playmate! These Mommy cards will have all your contact info… perfect for setting up future play-dates! What a great idea!
To get started, just go here and start creating your very own Mommy Cards! They’ve got lots of fun designs to choose from! You can score 100 Mommy Cards for just $1.99 + shipping! The slow Shipping came to just $4.41 for me, so my total for 100 Mommy Cards shipped right to my door was just $6.40!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I just ordered my mommy cards, and some return address labels too. Awesome pricing, shipping was a little more than I would have liked, but all in all I am really happy with the deal!!!

    ReplyDelete